Life in Milwaukee, Wis.
What a great excuse to go out with friends and have a cold one! Take the opportunity to go out and enjoy a beer from one of Wisconsin’s many awesome breweries… (not a comprehensive list, but all on this list receive the seal of approval from yours truly).
3 Sheeps Brewing - Sheboygan, Wis.
Ale Asylum - Madison, Wis.
Big Bay Brewing Company - Shorewood, Wis.
Bull Falls Brewery - Wausau, Wis.
Capital Brewery - Middleton, Wis.
Central Waters Brewing Co - Amherst, Wis.**
Delafield Brewhaus - Delafield, Wis.**
Gray Brewing Co - Janesville, Wis.
Great Dane Pub & Brewing Co - Madison, Fitchburg, Hilldale, Wausau, Wis.
Grumpy Troll Restaurant & Brewery - Mt. Horeb, Wis.
Hinterland Brewing - Green Bay, Milwaukee, Wis.**
Lakefront Brewery - Milwaukee, Wis.**
Lake Louie Brewing - Arena, Wis.
Milwaukee Ale House / Milwaukee Brewing Co - Milwaukee, Wis.**
New Glarus Brewing - New Glarus, Wis.
O’so Brewing Co - Plover, Wis.**
Pabst Brewing (Best Place Tavern) - Milwaukee, Wis.
Pearl Street Brewing - La Crosse, Wis.**
Potosi Brewing Co - Potosi, Wis.
Red Eye Brewing Co - Wausau, Wis.
Sand Creek Brewing Co - Black River Falls, Wis.
Sprecher Brewing Co / Chameleon Brewing Co - Glendale, Wis.
Stevens Point Brewery - Stevens Point, Wis.
Titletown Brewing - Green Bay, Wis.
Tyranena Brewing Co - Lake Mills, Wis.
Water Street Brewery - Milwaukee, Delafield, Wis.
** Personal Favorite of Mine
Congratulations to the Wisconsin craft breweries that won medals at this year’s World Beer Cup. ON WISCONSIN!
Fox River Brewing Company (Oshkosh, WI)
- Silver Medal Winner in Barrel Aged Beer: Brandy Barrel Abbey Normal
Lakefront Brewery (Milwaukee, WI)
- Bronze Medal Winner in Baltic-Style Porter: Dan- My Turn Series
Stevens Point Brewery (Stevens Point, WI)
- Silver Medal Winner in German-Style Schwarzbier: Point 2012 Black Ale
- Bronze Medal Winner in German-Style Kolsh/ Koln-Style Kolsh: Point Three Kings
Capital Brewery Company (Middleton, WI)
- Gold Medal in American-Style Amber Lager: Winter Skal
- Bronze Medal Winner in German-Style Heller Bock/ Maibock: Blonde Doppelbock
Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company (Chippewa Falls, WI)
- Gold Medal Winner in American-Style Dark Lager: Leinenkugel’s Creamy Dark
Vintage Brewing Company (Madison, WI)
- Silver Medal Winner in German-Style Brown Ale: Rhine Heights
- Bronze Medal Winner in Irish-Style Red Ale: McLovin